Hagergang Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions
Administrator: Hager Ltd, Hortonwood 50, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7FT
- The Hagergang Rewards programme (the “Programme”) is a customer loyalty and reward programme which invites eligible customers to register as a Member of the Programme and gives Members the opportunity to earn Loyalty Points in return for their purchase of qualifying Hager Ltd products and exchange the earned Loyalty Points for a selection of specified gifts and rewards.
- ii. These terms set out the terms of Member participation in the Programme and the way in which members may earn Loyalty Rewards and participate in Offers. By registering for the Programme, Members are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If a member does not agree with or accept any of these terms, they should not register for the Programme.
- In addition, Member participation in the Programme is governed by any individual Loyalty Reward, Offer and Prize Draws terms and conditions as explained in section 8.
2. Eligibility and Application
- Customers can apply to become a Member of the Programme by entering their information at www.hagergangrewards.com. By registering, members agree to the Programme and as such agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If a member’s registration is accepted, they will receive an email asking them to activate their account. Members must respond to this invitation by following the activation link provided. Members can start collecting and redeeming Loyalty Points once they have successfully registered and activated their account, proving they are deemed by Administrator to be a qualifying customer.
- Membership of the Programme is at the sole discretion of the Administrator, and the Administrator shall not be obliged to accept any applications for membership of the Programme.
- All participants in the Programme must reside in the United Kingdom and must be at least 18 years old to join the Programme.
- All use of a Member’s Loyalty Account and any Loyalty Points earned are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Administrator reserves the right at any time and without prior notice, to restrict or withdraw a members Loyalty Account or to alter, amend or terminate the Programme.
- The Administrator reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without notice at any time or to introduce supplementary or additional terms and conditions in relation to the Programme or any aspect of the Programme including but not limited to the methods by which the Loyalty Points can be earned, how Loyalty Points can be used, the value of the Loyalty Points earned and the conditions under which Loyalty Points may be forfeited at any time, with or without notice, even where the changes may affect the Members ability to use the Loyalty Points that they have already earned.
- Each Member is responsible for the proper use and security of their Loyalty Account and any Loyalty Points earned and accumulated by them.
- The Administrator reserves the right to cancel the Programme at any time. Should the Loyalty Programme be cancelled, Members will be given three months to claim or make use of any Loyalty Points accumulated on a Loyalty Account.
4. Ceasing to be a Member
- Members have the right to opt out of the Programme at any time. Members can do this by submitting their request via the Contact Us page. But note that if a member opts out of the Programme at any time, the Loyalty Account will be permanently closed, the customer will immediately cease to be a Member of the Programme and as such will no longer be entitled to access the Loyalty Rewards and Offers, including those that they have already accumulated.
- The Administrator reserve the right to close any member’s Loyalty Account, and cancel Membership, if the Loyalty Account has not been accessed for a period of 24 months. In that event, any Rewards accumulated on that Loyalty Account will be cancelled at the discretion of the Administrator, and the member will no longer be entitled to access the Loyalty Rewards and Offers, including those that they have already accumulated.
- The Administrator may withdraw or cancel a customer’s Membership of the Programme at any time if they,
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions, and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion.
- have abused or tried to abuse the Administrator’s Loyalty portal;
- have behaved towards the Administrator in a way that is abusive or offensive, or involves misconduct, as deemed by the Administrator;
- have provided false or misleading information; or
- are not eligible to take part in the programme as detailed in section 2
- In any of these events, a customer’s participation in the Programme may be ended. In that case a member’s Loyalty Account may be permanently closed and they will immediately cease to be a Programme Member. These members will no longer be entitled to access the Loyalty Rewards and Offers, including those that they have already accumulated.
5. Loyalty Points
- In order for a Member to accumulate Loyalty Points, they must have an active Loyalty Account.
- Members will earn points based on their purchase of eligible Hager Ltd products, prize draws and promotional campaigns.
- In order for claim Loyalty Points from the purchase of eligible products, the following conditions apply:
- Loyalty Points will only be rewarded once per valid purchase, up to a value of £500 per transaction;
- Loyalty points will only be rewarded on purchases from UK wholesalers;
- Value Added Tax (VAT) is excluded from all transaction totals on eligible purchases;
- Loyalty Points will only be rewarded for eligible products made within 30 days of their purchase;
- Loyalty Points will not be rewarded for handwritten proof of purchases.
- Rewarded acts, conditions and their corresponding points are subject to change at any time.
- Loyalty Points have no monetary value, are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Loyalty Points will not be awarded for any Hager Ltd products listed in the table of Excluded Products.
6. Redemption of loyalty points for Rewards
- In order to redeem Loyalty Points, Members must log into their Hagergang Rewards account and select the desired item for redemption. Once claimed, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address of the account holder. Members may also be required to provide additional information in order to claim a specific reward.
- In order to redeem Loyalty Points, a sufficient number of Loyalty Points must have been accumulated to cover the full requirements of the chosen reward. In cases where the amount of Loyalty Points collected by a Member does not meet the requirements of a particular reward or gift, Members will not be able to claim that reward.
- Loyalty Points can only be redeemed in exchange for specified rewards and gifts available through the Hagergang Rewards portal.
- Rewards and gifts are provided by Hager Ltd.
- In the case of all rewards and gifts, upon claiming, the appropriate number of Loyalty Points will be removed from the Loyalty Account.
- All rewards and gifts which are provided upon the redemption of Loyalty Points are subject to their own additional terms and conditions, which terms and conditions may be amended or altered at any time without notice.
- All rewards and gifts are subject to availability and may be altered, amended, substituted or withdrawn at any time.
- The Administrator reserves the right at any time to reject any reward or gift or to terminate a member’s participation in the Programme or a member’s Loyalty Account if the Administrator are of the opinion that the Loyalty Account has been altered or otherwise tampered with in any manner. The Administrator may take whatever action they consider appropriate if they have reason to believe that a member has/ is abusing the Programme in any manner or acting in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Any item received damaged must be reported to www.hagergangrewards.com and must include your member’s customer account number, the item received and the issue with the item. This needs to be completed within 14 days of receiving the item. Likewise, Items not received within the specified timeframes must be reported through the same method with reference to the item due to be received. This must be completed within 7 days of the item being due
- Loyalty Points and Rewards may be subject to taxation. Any such tax liability is your sole responsibility and the Administrator will not accept any responsibility for tax liabilities incurred as a result of any receipt by you of Loyalty Points or purchase by you of Rewards using Loyalty Points.
7. Additional Terms:
- All members are responsible for directly checking and complying with Programme’s terms, conditions, and privacy and usage policies. Please note that these may be amended or altered at any time without notice.
- All rewards and offers may be restricted by the number of times they can be claimed. Any cap featured on a Reward or Offer will be stipulated with the reward terms.
- Redemption opportunities and requirements are subject to change at any time.
- Loyalty Rewards and Offers have no have no monetary value, are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If Loyalty Points have been rewarded due to unlawful behaviour or you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, then the Administrator reserves the right to:
- If you have been supplied with any Rewards, paid for using any such Loyalty points, you will be liable to pay to the Administrator on demand an amount equal to the value of such Reward;
- The Administrator is entitled to cancel any undelivered orders for Rewards you have made;
- The Administrator shall be entitled to forfeit all of your Loyalty Points, including validly claimed Loyalty Points;
- The Administrator shall cancel your membership
8. Communication and security
- Members must inform the administrator about any changes to their personal details through the ‘Manage My Account’ section of the Hagergang Rewards portal. The administrator will not be responsible for any loss of Loyalty Rewards, Offers or other benefits from the Programme resulting from the details they have for members that are out of date or inaccurate.
- Members are responsible for the security details relating to their Loyalty Account (including any passwords or log-in details).
- The administrator will not be responsible for any loss arising from a member failing to keep their security details safe.
9. Data Protection 12
Hager Ltd. respects the privacy rights of individuals and is committed to handling personal data responsibly and in accordance with applicable law. You will find further information about your rights and processing actions of Hager Ltd. under this linIn k.Hager Ltd. will process your personal data in order to perform the agreement in the framework of the Hagergang Rewards programme with you. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Members’ personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- to operate the Programme, in regards to; enabling customer enrolment, points accumulation, and the processing and fulfilment of the Rewards and Offers to members.
- sending technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- sending functional emails in support of the Programme Loyalty portal. Functional emails will include; account activation emails, password reset emails, Reward and Offer confirmation emails; and
- responding to comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- By joining the Programme and agreeing to the terms and conditions, members will automatically be enrolled into the functional email communications for the management of the Programme. This communication will be sent to the email address provided upon registration.
- The Administrator may offer links to other websites, including those of our Reward Partners. If a member visits one of these linked websites, they are then subject to the privacy policies and other policies of such website and are no longer protected by the Programme’s policies. The Administrator is not responsible for, or able to monitor or control, the policies and practices of other companies, including with respect to their collection, use or disclosure or a member’s personal information. Members should review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with personal information.
- If a member does not agree to these terms, they must elect not to join and/or to withdraw from the Programme.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that, subject as provided below, the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims). Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Hager Ltd to take proceedings against a Member in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this agreement.